Shabab Keranvi introduced many artists..
- Inayat Hussain Bhatti as hero in film Jallan (1955)
- Kemal as hero in film Thandi Sarak (1957)
- Ahmad Rushdi got breakthrough from his film Speran (1961)
- Naghma was seen as heroine first time in his film Chodhary (1962)
- Shirin in her first film and Allauddin as solo hero in film Tees Mar Khan (1963)
- Nanha in film Watan ka Sipahi (1966)
- Ali Ejaz in film Insaniyat (1967)
- Nadeem in his first West Pakistani film Sangdil (1968)
- Zafar Shabab, Saiqa , Zarqa and Masood Akhtar in film Sangdil (1968)
- Nazar Shabab in film Sajjan Beli (1970)
- Asiya in Insan aur Admi (1970)
- Ghulam Mohayuddin was seen in his only super hit Urdu film as hero in Mera Naam Hay Mohabbat (1975)
- Anjuman was seen in film Waaday Ki Zanjeer (1979)
Shabab Keranvi was born in 1925 at Kerana, district Muzaffar Garh, Utter Pardesh, India. His two sons, Zafar Shabab and Nazar Shabab were also successful film directors. He died in Lahore on November 5, 1982.