Dalsukh M. Pancholi was a Lahore based successful film distributor of Hollywood movies in the pre-partition era.
He established a film studio Pancholi Art Pics and Pancholi Film Co. in Lahore, which produced some big Punjabi movies like Gul Bakavli (1939), Yamla Jatt (1940) and a remarkable musical Hindi/Urdu film Khazanchi (1941).
After the partition, all film studios in Lahore were destroyed. He rebuilt Pancholi Film Studio on Upper Mall Road Lahore and it was inaugurated on February 16, 1948.
Dalsukh Pancholi soon left Pakistan and his assistant Deewan Sardarilal took over, who produced the first ever Pakistani film Teri Yaad (1948). Later, Pancholi studio was alloted to a famous ghazal and folk singer Malika Pukhraj and became Malika Studio. Then it was rent to some other parties and its name was also changed as Jawidan Studio. Some time after it was sold by Malika Pukhraj and it became Upper Mall Scheme with lot of houses.
Dalsukh M. Pancholi was born in Karachi in 1906 and died in Bombay in 1959.