Some facts about Hassan Latif
|Real name ||
|First film ||Judai (Urdu - 1950)
|Life || - |
Friday, 9 November, 1979
|Born at |
Hassan Latif was a renowned music director who got immense popularity from his composed Naat in film Noor-e-Islam (1957)..
- Shah-e-Madina (saw), Yasrib Kay Wali, Sari Nabi, Teray Dar Kay Sawali..
This evergreen spiritual song was sung by Pakistan's first top Urdu film singer Christian born Saleem Raza and it has been the most popular film Naat ever.
Hassan Latif also composed the first super hit song by Mehdi Hassan in film Susral (1962)..
- Jis Nay Meray Dil Ko Dard Diya, Us Shakal Ko Main Nay Bhulaya Nahin..
Hassan Latif composed some other super hit songs as..
- A Nazneen, Tujh Sa Haseen, Ham Nay Kabhi Dekha Nahin.. (Saleem Raza, film Shama 1959)
- Ja, Apni Hasraton Peh Ansoo Baha Kay So Ja.. (Madam Noorjahan, film Susral 1962)
- Zindagi, Majboor Hay, Lachar Hay.. (Saleem Raza, film Barsat Mein 1962)
- Kaisay Kaisay Log, Hamaray Jee Ko Jalanay Aa Jatay Hayn.. (Mehdi Hassan, film Teray Shehar Mein 1965)
- Ab Aur Preshan, Dil-e-Nashad Na Karna.. (Mehdi Hassan, film Maa, Bahu aur Beta 1966)
- Log Deikhen Na Tamasha, Meri Ruswai Ka.. (Madam Noorjahan, film Maa, Bahu aur Beta 1966)
- Ik Muddat Say Deevana, Khushion Ka Zamana Bhool Geya.. (Mujeeb Alam, film Karishma 1968)
Hassan Latif died on November 9, 1979 in Lahore.